IOT INDUSTRY

The market for IoT devices is exploding year over year. Consumers are expecting more intelligent devices around their work, school, gym and home.

 

If your company needs help in developing an IoT device, or professional consulting on how to successfully create & execute a go-to-market strategy, we would love to hear your story.

According to IDC (2014), “96% of US businesses are engaged in a Machine-to-Machine or Internet of Things related project. The remaining 4% are seeking to launch a project with the right resources.”

Are you seeking to launch an IoT related project?

BUSINESS INVESTMENT IN AN IOT MARKET

“Bain predicts that by 2020 annual revenues could exceed $470B for the IoT vendors selling the hardware, software and comprehensive solutions.”

Is your company taking part in this market growth?

IOT Market Growth

We can’t wait to start working with you.

© 2017 SaYes Consulting Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon